Oneteam never sells personal data to third parties. You have control over your personal data at all times.
Under 16 years of age
If you are under the age of 16, you need permission from your parents or legal guardian to use our Website, App and Services.
In order to be able to offer our Website, App and Services, we process personal data. The term “personal data” means information that can be used to identify you as a person. This definition is in accordance with the Relevant Legislation.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your permission unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
To use our App and Services, we need the following information from you:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your IP address;
We also collect some information from you that is not personal when you use our Website or App, such as:
- The name of the browser you use;
- The operating system you use;
- The type of device with which you connect to the Website or App.
Oneteam offers newsletters. This way you stay informed of new developments and other news. To be sure of your permission, we use the opt-in system for newsletters. This form of communication always includes an option to unsubscribe. Or you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
We do everything we can to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, use, modification or distribution of your personal data by unauthorised persons. As a result, those who have nothing to do with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Securing network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL), or similar technology, so that the data is always sent safely to and from the relevant device;
- Security of the data in accordance with the ISO 27001 standard;
- Access to stored data is limited to a strict number of Oneteam employees;
- Confidentiality statements for each Oneteam employee;
- Sensitive personal data such as passwords are stored by means of encryption;
- Data is regularly automatically copied via a secure and encrypted connection to other data centres at other locations;
- We will not keep your personal data any longer than we need it for the purposes described above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Other parties may receive your data from us. We agree with these parties through a processing agreement that they will handle your data with care and that they will only receive the data necessary to provide their service. These parties only use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for your own purposes. We may, for example, pass on your data to Intercom, Hotjar and Google Analytics. They handle the storage of the data and the analysis of the behaviour in the Website and App. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Transfer of Data
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we only process your data if that country offers an adequate level of protection for your data.
Without your permission we will never pass on your data to other countries or parties other than those mentioned above.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser via the server of a website. The browser then saves the file on your device. Your device will receive a unique number, which our site will use to recognise the device at a later date.
By storing cookies, we also ensure that:
- You remain logged in on the Website;
- The website is fast;
- We can detect errors and inconveniences on the Website;
- We can test new additions and improvements.
The information we collect from you is personal. You have the following rights:
- You may request to view your data;
- You may request correction, limitation or deletion of your data;
- You may request a copy of your data. We may also pass this copy on to your request to another party, so that you no longer have to do this yourself;
- You may object to the processing of your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you think that we are processing your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your permission to process your data. From the moment you withdraw the permission, we may no longer process any data from you.